Saturday, May 23, 2015

Friendship Canvas Tutorial

Hi friends!! Many of my friends are staying far away from me, and when I was thinking of that the other day, I felt like making a project about that theme. It's a mixed media tutorial, and I am happy to have it on the Simon Says Stamp blog today.

Here's a little sneak peek. I used mainly products by Tim Holtz, but also some Simon Says Stamp exclusives, and paints by Dina Wakley. It is fun to incorporate die cuts into a background, for a great textured background. Here you can peek the Bubble Parade die by Simon Says Stamp. I  also used Tim Holtz fun Globe die again.

To see the full project and all the steps, you'll have to jump over to the Simon Says Stamp blog.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. really beautiful Anna-Karin (always inspiring).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. You give such great tips, I love your tutorials. I like how the circles and hearts tie everything together. Beautiful canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!