Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Watercolour Flowers Tutorial

Hi all! I am sharing a tutorial on the Sizzix blog today, for a watercolour flowers made with the Susan's Garden Zinnia set.
 
I made a wall-hanging, but you can place these flowers on many different types of projects, or add a stem to them and place them in a vase. The grid was done with a very versatile Grid Works die. The papers and stamps in the background are by Tim Holtz.
 
To see how I made this, head over to the Sizzix blog.
 
Thank you for the visit!
 
Anna-Karin

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love watercoloring. And this is a great way to use the dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the background and how the flowers and leaves are not colored completely. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look beautiful - so very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the way the colourful flowers pop against the background! Thanks for the inspiration! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully done. I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're charming, Anna-Karin - I'm off to take a look at what I already know will be a great tutorial!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love these sweet flowers and that it can hang on the wall and be enjoyed by all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!