Monday, March 24, 2014

Transparent Layers

Hello Monday and a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week our challenge is Transparent and it happened to have been my suggestion. My favourite Lego pieces as a child were always the transparent ones and today I love to use transparent and translucent items in my art.

On Wednesday, I'll be sharing a tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, for a card and a tag. I am going to be using quite many transparent and translucent products and as always some techniques too. This is a little sneak peek.

As always, one participant wins a $50 gift voucher from Simon Says Stamp:

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!