Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mixed-Media Tissue Canvas Tutorial

Hello everyone! This week we have a tissue challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog and today I am posting a step-by-step tutorial for a canvas using tissue paper in different ways, and some more techniques too.

Mixed-media Tissue Canvas - Layers of ink
I made this 8 x 10 canvas to a friend, who is also a teacher. By coincidence she is getting it today and I am looking forward to hearing what she thinks of it. The techniques in my tutorial can be used for lots of different projects, cards, art journaling, 3-D items, scrapbooking layouts and more.

As always, one random challenge participant wins a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp.

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront

To see the full tutorial, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Anna-Karin

6 comments:

  1. so very pretty Anna-Karin! Love all the texture and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Anna-Karin, I love the colours and texture.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning canvas that I'm sure will be loved! Fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your canvas! Question - you were using gloss medium on this, is that just a preference over the matte or is their a reason? I'm asking because I only have the matte medium. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a glorious canvas, Anna-Karin - looking forward to one of your amazing tutorials over at SSS.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab canvas and wonderful tut Anna-Karin... I love your tuts I learn so much. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!