Monday, May 27, 2013

Through a Forest Wilderness

Hi everyone! This week our challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show is 'Into the woods' - this can be many different things, use woodgrain, include actual wood, do a layout about a forest theme, use trees, etc.

I am a real forest person, forests are my favourite natural environments, and for this challenge I did a step-by-step tutorial, you'll have to check back at the Simon Says Stamp & Show blog on Wednesday to see it. Here's a little sneak peek:


I hope you will join us this week! As always our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp gives a $50 gift voucher to one lucky participant.


Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your piece, Anna-Karin. I've sure it will be stunning and I'll really enjoy reading your step by step. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit lyk goed! Ek sal gaan kyk op SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This peek is looking sooooo good can't wait to see it in it's all
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna-Karin, I am really looking forward to seeing your step by steps. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This project is absolutely stunning, Anna-Karin! Love the plastic wrap technique>>>WAY COOL!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!