Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Through a Forest Wilderness tutorial

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog, inspired by this week's challenge theme 'Into the Woods'. I had so much fun making this Through a Forest Wilderness board:

I am a real forest person and forests are my favourite natural setting, if I could, I would walk or cycle in a forest every day. I wanted to do a board for my study which celebrates the beauty of forests, so that I can look up from my desk and find myself among the trees in a forest. I used a fun technique with Distress Paints for the background, which gives awesome texture. I am also going to show some other techniques you can use to add texture to a project. The techniques can be used on many different types of projects.

Don't forget to join us this week and make something inspired by our 'Into the woods' challenge. As every week, our great sponsor Simon Says Stamp gives a $50 gift voucher to one random participant.


To see the whole tutorial, head over to the Simon Says Stamp & Show blog.

Happy crafting!!

Anna-Karin

8 comments:

  1. Completely gorgeous! Beautiful colors and detils! Love all the depth and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely breath taking...literally in the thin mountain air...LOL! I love every bit! You blew this challenge away! The texture is absolutely amazing. I am going to have to give this plastic wrap a go! Gorgeous work Anna Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creation! will have to try the distress paint technique asap! looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen the tutorial over at SSSaS - completely fabulous! Thank you - total inspiration as always...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Anna-Karin and thank you for the wonderful tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this technique and you made it look beautiful in your forest! Fantastic tutorial as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!