Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter House tutorial

Hello! Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog for an Easter house, which can be used as an ornament, gift packaging or filled with chocolates:

I love using dies in ways that they were maybe not originally intended for and as soon I saw Eileen Hull's Square Box Scoreboards die I knew I wanted to use it to make a house. I love making houses and had fun making another one for my growing village. I used the new Thinlits dies to create the embellishments. By using other stamps, colours and embellishments, you could make this house for any theme or little gift.

If you want to see how I made this, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Happy Crafting!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute, creative idea, love the blueprint stamp; so cheerful for spring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly made Anna-Karin. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been admiring this over at Sizzix - a really glorious make, Anna-Karin!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little house! It couldn't be prettier or more cool, Anna-Karin! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!