Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Four Flowerpots Tutorial

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog. When I first saw Eileen Hull's Candy Cup ScoreBoards die, I immeditely thought it would make a fun flowerpot. I had so many ideas so I couldn't just make one pot, but ended up making four pretty different ones, one of them is the home for a little bird instead of a flower.

These would make fun little gifts and are perfect for people who don't have green fingers, since these flowers certainly do not need any water or special care.

If you want to see how I made these, and close-ups of all the flower pots, head over to the Sizzix blog for step-by-step photos (its a pretty long tutorial!).

Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Anna-Karin

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Anna-Karin! I love the variety and all the wonderful things you put in the baskets. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do AMAZING things with die cuts! Wow wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're terrific! Such imagination to see the possibility, and then so gorgeous in the making!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birds and flowers are my favorite things! These are just great! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! these are all just gorgeous,you are very creative and there is so much amazing detail to study :) just love them all.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!